Thursday, August 7, 2008

Back Home, Safe and Sound

Hello Everyone,

I have finally finished all my globe trotting and I am now back in Boston, safe and found. Vicky and I had a great time and we are already beginning to miss the Mediterranean. In fact, she is now convinced that she is Turkish.

Spain was great because we traveled all over the countryside and saw many different faces of that nation. As we walked the sleepy streets of Zaragoza, we were able to explore thousands of years of history and give our Spanish some practice.

Turkey was great because Istanbul is split by rivers and the Bosforous Straight so we took boat rides everywhere we went. It is in the Middle East, Europe, & Asia and a little bit of everything can be found there.

Well, I am back and I plan on finishing up my stories on the blog. Also expect a whole lot more pictures online today.

No comments: